I strongly believe the best way to present your wedding photographs is in an album or book, photographs are grouped together on the page to show actions and reactions telling the story of your wedding. I also offer the option to purchase the print ready digital files.
Most photographers include a small number of photographs in an album (40 to 50) which leaves you with the difficult choice of which to include or an additional cost per image which quickly pushes the price up. My Coffee Table albums include all the photographs to tell the story of your wedding day other than any photographs you choose to not include. A typical coffee table album will contain around 150 photographs.
Included as standard
- Travel to your wedding for most venues in England and Wales, weddings in Scotland are subject to travel costs. For overseas weddings all travel and accommodation costs will be payable by the client.
- Beautiful wedding photography by one of the UK’s top documentary wedding photographers. I have been running my wedding business since 2000 and have covered around 500 weddings to date. I’m both qualified and insured.
- First class customer service.
- Around 30 to 40 hours spent working on your wedding.
- A private online gallery of all your wedding photographs ready to view around two to three weeks after your wedding.
Prices are from £1250 for six hour options and from £1395 for eight hour options..
Telephone 01933 316717, email firstname.lastname@example.org